

Let's face it; I'm not a blogger. I had good intentions back in January, then I had trouble posting photos, ran out of time, had other things to do, etc. Last Friday I wanted to post on FB, but I still don't like to advertise that we are not at home. I suppose blogs can be hacked also, but it feels safer. This pic is where the road runs out going north out of South Padre Island. The gulf is to the right. Randy and I have driven here in the past (good place to find big sea shells, mainly quahogs), but Friday afternoon I rode my bike 12.9 miles from our RV site to this sign. Then I had to go back south into the wind, but not extremely bad. Have to get some miles in, trying to keep up with my biking sister. I can't let her outdo me when I have the time and weather for bike riding! This was after I jogged to and on the beach 2 miles in the morning. Fun! Also, that day I played a 116 point word in Word with Friends (yes, I can prove it; I took a pic), plus I worked on Lauren's quilt a little. What a great day!! It's hard to stay in and sew when the weather is so great. but I like to do some. The Beach Front Lots sign was on the way to the end of the road. Anyone got an extra $495,000?
No comments:
Post a Comment