The house on the left is listed for $1.1 million, but it has 6 bathroom and 6 bedrooms and they have a beach view. The yellow and blue bus is the "Wave", free to ride all over SPI and Port Isabel. This is a new and larger model this year. The Wave has been operating here longer than we have been coming. Looks like someone went home from Spring Break without her shoes. The shoes have been on the power lines since last week. After I went to quilting at Chapel By the Sea this a.m., I rode 15.7 miles this afternoon. This evening I jogged 3.15 miles (41:24). Not very fast, but at least I did it!! I know I lost a few seconds when I had to reach down and pick up a SandDollar on the beach! Beautiful day. There was just enough breeze to feel great blowing in my face. Randy fished, but didn't bring any home. He caught 15, but I think they were all too small. Try again tomorrow.Thursday, March 22, 2012
The house on the left is listed for $1.1 million, but it has 6 bathroom and 6 bedrooms and they have a beach view. The yellow and blue bus is the "Wave", free to ride all over SPI and Port Isabel. This is a new and larger model this year. The Wave has been operating here longer than we have been coming. Looks like someone went home from Spring Break without her shoes. The shoes have been on the power lines since last week. After I went to quilting at Chapel By the Sea this a.m., I rode 15.7 miles this afternoon. This evening I jogged 3.15 miles (41:24). Not very fast, but at least I did it!! I know I lost a few seconds when I had to reach down and pick up a SandDollar on the beach! Beautiful day. There was just enough breeze to feel great blowing in my face. Randy fished, but didn't bring any home. He caught 15, but I think they were all too small. Try again tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment