Monday, March 12, 2012

Texas Week


Getting busy here at SPI. This is Texas Week, then next week will be Spring Break. Lots of people fishing on the jetty. Traffic was bumper to bumper across the causeway today. Actually, the traffic was heavier leaving SPI, which was probably because traffic cops were controlling the flow of traffic coming in so it didn't get too clogged up.
I jogged 2.6 miles this a.m. 34:10 Not very fast, but it was better than last week of 37:06. Last week I watched for shells more and found a sand dollar when I first got to the beach! That slowed me down a little. Then I had to carry it in my hand the rest of my run and my walk back home. One of my rules is to always take a plastic bag when I go to the beach, and I forgot. The sand dollar would have been better protected in my hand than bouncing in a bag anyway. Then I rode 18.8 miles this afternoon (but not as far as my sister). She is hard to keep up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment