When we heard a ship's horn this afternoon, I glanced out the door and could see a ship in the distance. I quickly climbed up on top of the Fifth Wheel to get a better look (even though I don't like heights), and this is what I saw. You can see there are several rows of RVs between us and the water, so we are just lucky when we see one from our RV. They don't always blow their horns. A couple of years we had a site where we could look out our back window and see the water on the other side of the fence and road, so we saw lots of ships those years. We haven't been lucky enough to get one of those better sites for awhile.
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
When we heard a ship's horn this afternoon, I glanced out the door and could see a ship in the distance. I quickly climbed up on top of the Fifth Wheel to get a better look (even though I don't like heights), and this is what I saw. You can see there are several rows of RVs between us and the water, so we are just lucky when we see one from our RV. They don't always blow their horns. A couple of years we had a site where we could look out our back window and see the water on the other side of the fence and road, so we saw lots of ships those years. We haven't been lucky enough to get one of those better sites for awhile.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment