Thursday, February 5, 2009

Since we have been here at S Padre Island, I usually attend Yoga Monday and Wednesday mornings, then line dancing Tues and Thurs mornings. I heard about quilting on Tues and Thurs and finally checked it out on Tues. I didn't bring a project, but thought I would go see what others are doing. The quilters are doing charity quilts for local residents (mainly at Port Isabel and extended area) and can always use 2 more hands. I went back today. Line dancing and quilting both start at 9 (in different places), so I did my hour of dancing, then went to quilting. Last week I wore my new pedometer (Thanks, Marty) to line dancing and logged over 5,000 steps in that hour. Good exercise! After lunch I went to a photography class (first session today). They just have everything here (except my grandkids and other family members; I miss them!)

Randy's activities consist of fishing, fishing, and fishing, a little bike riding, reading, and watching TV. There's also his favorite--Laundry Day!! This RV Park doesn't have a laundromat, so we go over to Port Isabel for that.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! 5000 steps in an hour. That computes to 83.33 steps per minute--way to go girl!
    Marty

    ReplyDelete