I had the opportunity to sit in a 1914 Model T the other day. I stopped to take a photo of this Model T in our RV Park. The owner enjoyed talking about his car and answering my questions. Then he offered to take my pic. Couldn't refuse that. He transports this car in an enclosed trailer behind his motor home, then drives it around when he stays different places. After restoring the car, he also added a Garmin GPS! (He also owns about 10 more Model T cars.) When I sat down, I noticed these cute little levers on the steering column, just like the ones on the cars at my Grandmother's place where my cousins and I use to play. Such fond memories!! Mother said at least one of those cars was a Model T that Daddy used to drive
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
I had the opportunity to sit in a 1914 Model T the other day. I stopped to take a photo of this Model T in our RV Park. The owner enjoyed talking about his car and answering my questions. Then he offered to take my pic. Couldn't refuse that. He transports this car in an enclosed trailer behind his motor home, then drives it around when he stays different places. After restoring the car, he also added a Garmin GPS! (He also owns about 10 more Model T cars.) When I sat down, I noticed these cute little levers on the steering column, just like the ones on the cars at my Grandmother's place where my cousins and I use to play. Such fond memories!! Mother said at least one of those cars was a Model T that Daddy used to drive
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love that Garmin GPS!! You look pretty cute. The new pics of your church are beautiful! Hope you guys are having fun.
ReplyDelete