I already posted to my blog, to experiment, so this isn't exactly the beginning. I often times take photos of things I would like to share with others, but then I wonder just who would be interested. I don't want to leave out someone who might be interested or clog up someone's e-mail who isn't interested. This way, you can choose if you want to look or not. This is new to me, and technology is not my expertise, but I thought surely I can manage it. If I have any trouble I can always call Sam (Keegan's 4-year old friend); he's getting to be quite the expert! Actually I set it up by myself, but Stephanie added the background for me (and told me how to add pics). I wanted seashells, but all we could find was the palm tree. I like those also. Anyway, I have a few photos I will be sharing.
I see my photos are in reverse order (end to beginning), so I'll try to remember that if I post sequential photos again.
Friday, January 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'd say you are getting quite hi-tech. We're never too old to learn, or anyway some of us aren't. Enjoyed your blog.
ReplyDelete