Monday, April 20, 2009



Keegan and Gavin weren't co-operating with the photo shoot, so I just shot them having fun. Kyle is at an Instructor School right now, so Stephanie is staying at their "unsold" house in Arkansas with the boys (instead of staying in New Jersey while Kyle is gone) and came to see us for a long Easter weekend. It was great to have them here. They live too far away!! Stephanie enrolled Keegan in their church's pre-school with his friends from last year and has him playing T-Ball also.

1 comment:

  1. So glad you got to have your family (almost) all together for Easter. I know Steph loved being at home again. I can't wait to see her. I love how you are keeping the blog updated. It makes me feel so close to you! Thanks for your support by the way. It is much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete